четвъртък, 28 октомври 2010 г.

My second tennis class




On 12th of October it was my second tennis class..


This time i played better than the last and Mr Petrov ( the tennis teacher) told me that he is proud of me because it is just the second time I have played tennis and I was relly good at it :)  
Well I have read some information about the tennis so I was feeling like I know everything about the game, in theoretical and historical aspect of course, but when it comes to the way I should play – well, I need my teacher to teach me how J 
In fact the information about the history I have read is very interesting so I decide to share it with you all J

While the modern game of tennis originated in late 19th century England, most historians believe that the games ancient origin is from 12th century France, but the ball was then struck with the palm of the hand. It was not until the 16th century that rackets came into use, and the game began to be called "tennis"........... You can find the other part here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennis#History      :)

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар