четвъртък, 22 декември 2011 г.

Trip to Varna

Every class in our school had the task to choose a destination for a trip and to visit it.Of course there was a catch , we should make a presentation after the trip – to show what everybody was doing during this trip.Me , my classmates and our CAS teacher Ms.Petarcheva choose Varna,Kavarna,Balchik,which are seaside towns.






On 25th early in the morning we set off very happy.On the bus we sang and laugh and after 3 hours we were in Varna.We had 2 hours and of course we went ot shopping.I bought a jeans that I wanted from couple of months and I was so happy.When I said happy i remember something.After the fast shopping we went to our favourite restaurant “Happy”.Then we went to the bus , but I will tell you about this later.Now I will tell you about the second day , which was in Varna too.We had to stay in Balchik , but we had a problems with the manager of the hotel , so we decided to leave.We were looking for a hotel for quite a long , but we found a really good one “Aqua Hotel”.After we left our stuffs in the hotel we went on the beach.Mirella , one of my classmates , divided into the water :D . We took many pictures and we went to the hotel to take a shower and to prepare for diner.On the next day we visited one mall , but we had only 2 hours and we had to go back home L

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар