сряда, 14 март 2012 г.

Concert


Today we were on a concert of all of the schools from Veliko Tarnovo region. Representatives from our school were Piercarlo, Gergana and Silvia. They were dancing and singing and made a great show. In fact Piercarlo is a very good dancer and he dance like Michel Jackson.  I am so proud of all of them. There were students from the other schools who also were very good. My favorite were kids who dance traditional Bulgarian dances and were so cute. Students from “Emilian Stanev” school were the other who I liked. They had a rock band and looked like famous stars from the TV. But in fact I do not know if my opinion is objective of subjective but the best were our representatives.  They were like fireworks on the scene. We supported them with a lot of applause. J 


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар