вторник, 17 април 2012 г.

Creativity club

Today our mission was to create something from materials gotten from the forest. We made a human from cones and a forest from cones.
We made the human by using a string and cons. It looks like a puppet. In my opinion our idea is fantastic and the people to whom it will be presented will like it J
    
The forest was the harder work for me. I cut cons and make them looks like threes – it was so painful for my fingers because the cons were very hard. Then we put them on a box and the remainders we stacked together and used it as soil. We also have made some animals - hedgehog, rabbit and a bear.

I think that this initiative will show to the people that they can use natural materials for everything and to not pollute the environment. They also can decorate their homes and to make some toys for their sisters, brothers or children for free just to check out what the forest offer J

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар