петък, 31 декември 2010 г.

Charity club meeting

On 29th of November we had a Charity Club meeting about our future activities.It was so annoying,because we were about 30 people in a small classroom and everyone was shouting and arguing,but except this everything was did our job well.We distributed the roles that every member takes.Me and my classmates will go to the local resident for old peoplе,we will prepare a short program for the,we are also going to give them presents,bought with the money from the Christmas bazaar in the college.There we will sell a hand-made plates,bottles and tiles(with decoupage).We decided who is going to sell them in school and in the municipality.I am going to attend the bazaar in the municipality on 17th December, also I will go to visit the old people in the resident.I LOVE going there.The people there are so nice.They are so happy when we visit them and I am so happy too , because for me it is important to make happy people around you.It makes you feel useful and full of energy.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар