петък, 31 декември 2010 г.

Christmas Charity Ball :)

On 21st started the preparation for the ball... make up,hairstyle,manicure stuff like this ...I was so excited and I just could not hide it lalalal like in the song , by the way I was singing this song the whole day :D :D :D


When I went at the school auditorium everything was perfect – the decoration,the DJ was there,the guest list was ready.The food was really delicious,which was really important for the boys..There were helium balloons and the Christmas trees were a posture for them,because the people forgot to bring their posture.When the pefrormance had to start Mirela and Radoslava took the microphones,they were nervous , but they did their job really well.There were dance,games and competition and everybody had fun.


 
Me dancing with Piercarlo and Taniana :)

Me dancing......again :D


Me and my cavalier.
 It was very hard to organise a meeting like this , because you have to make everybody happy which is the most difficult.I am really glad from the result.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар