петък, 31 декември 2010 г.

"The Ugly one"

I always loved to go to theater plays,but in our theater in Veliko Tarnovo there are not so many plays :) , but when I understood that there will be a theater play I was first to buy a ticket.
On 10th of November there was a performance in the theater so me and my classmates went .This time we chose to watch “The ugly one”.If I have to be honest with you,I chose it because I like one of the actors in the play,Kalin Vrachanski,he is a famous bulgarian actor .. but nevermind let me tell you something more about the play
I did not have big expectations about the play,but I was impressed from everything,because everything was perfect.It was such a great show,the actors were really good.I liked it a lot because it was unusual.








Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар