петък, 31 декември 2010 г.

Tourist Trip to Varna :)

On 31st of October I woke up at 7:00a.m and went to the parking of stadium “Ivaylo”.We went from there at 8:30 a.m.It was so fun during the trip to Varna.At 12:30 we were in Varna.The weather was perfect for shopping and walk.So me and my classmates went on shopping,we all bought a lot of clothes.After the long shopping tour we went in one caffe to relax.It was such a great trip.I love Varna and I hope that we will go there again.

Of course on the next day (01.11.2010) when we went back to Tarnovo we went to Varna again and we went to see the sea,during the winter.It was so cold,but it was so beautiful too J I love the sea,even in the winter when I can not swim in it.
This is me and  Ivelina.I love her so much!

This is me,my classmates and our CAS cordinator Ms.Petarcheva :)






 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар